The events of the past two years have severely tested the resilience of international businesses and their supply chains. The impact from the pandemic-induced supply shock and changes in consumption patterns has also been further complicated recently.
In this webinar, we will examine the impact of the following:
- Shortages or delays in the supply of key components and raw materials, and the impact on costs and financial performance
- Restructuring of supply chains to increase on- or near-shoring
- Changes in the relative value of different parts of the value chain driven by new requirements
- Global financial markets and intra-group cash management requirements
- Losses arising from sudden changes in the supply chain due to sanctions and voluntary actions
Please fill in the form below to register.