The next generation of our transfer pricing documentation technology is here!
Evolving implications from the OECD’s Action 13 guidance are forcing businesses to find more efficient, integrated means to manage TP documentation processes. Most complex businesses are considering adopting a centralised TP documentation approach and are examining their TP on a unified, global/regional basis. Meanwhile, tax audit activity is on the rise as authorities seek to expand their tax bases.
Deloitte will be joined by Sharon Palacci from the Axpo Group to discuss the challenges that taxpayers face in their documentation process and how the combination of TP documentation expertise and leading-edge technology can drive efficiency, consistency, and quality.
This webinar will introduce Deloitte’s TP Digital DoX, our next generation of TP documentation technology, enabling the following features:
- A web-based platform to update and streamline your existing processes for the production of the transfer pricing documentation on a global basis;
- Automatic generation of TP Master File, Local File or stand-alone reports following a modular / building block approach;
- Optimised information gathering and report compilation to support the entire lifecycle of a TP documentation engagement;
- Cutting edge project management and automation to minimize human error;
- Easy documentation retention;
- Flexibility and scalability to meet your expanding business needs.
- Sharon Palacci, Head of transfer pricing, Axpo Switzerland
- Salim Damji, Deloitte
- Kayla Eberli, Deloitte
- Frederic Pili, Deloitte
- Aleksandra Skiba, Deloitte
Fill in the form below to register.