One of the central challenges in Switzerland is that our business location is among the best worldwide, but we risk losing ground compared to other attractive locations.
Deloitte and the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce have come to the conclusion that better framework conditions are needed for international top talent in order for the Swiss economy to remain world-class. We, therefore, decided to jointly analysis the situation, work out proposals for solutions and present them with this study. The study is based on comprehensive data analysis and on a number of face-to-face interviews with companies, institutions and individuals.
We will be joined by engaging guest speakers Thomas Landolt from IBM Switzerland, Bettina Schaller from Adecco and Valentin Vogt from Swiss Employers Association to discuss the current situation around global talent availability, the key issues confronting Swiss-based companies and concrete proposals to help strengthen the competitiveness of the Swiss economy in this crucial field.
- Welcome and introduction
- Study results
- Panel discussion - practical implications for companies and location Switzerland
- Thomas Landolt: Managing Director, IBM Switzerland
- Bettina Schaller: Head Group Public Affairs, The Adecco Group
- Valentin Vogt: President, Swiss Employers Association
- Martin Naville: CEO, Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
- Jackie Hess: Partner, Deloitte
- Julia Stutzer: Director, Immigration, Deloitte
Fill in the form below to register.