As we approach year-end, many companies are reviewing their transfer pricing results and evaluating the potential need for year-end transfer pricing adjustments for certain intercompany tangible goods, services, and royalty transactions. In this Webinar we will explore when transfer pricing adjustments are typically needed, as well as the various legal, regulatory, and tax considerations for making year-end adjustments. We will also discuss recent tax authority developments in this area and provide an industry perspective on this topic. In particular, we will discuss the following topics:
- When transfer pricing adjustments are typically needed, including certain regulatory and contractual requirements
- Practical considerations that MNCs should consider when making year-end adjustments, including factors such as the timing and size of the adjustment
- The customs and indirect tax implications of year-end transfer pricing adjustments in the current regulatory environment
- Recent tax authority developments in this area
- How MNCs are generally managing this process.
- Amy Hoffmann: Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, General Mills
- Martin Krivinskas: Partner, Transfer Pricing and Value Chain Alignment, Deloitte Switzerland
- Jeff Smoleroff: Director, Transfer Pricing and Value Chain Alignment, Deloitte Switzerland
- Hevin Demir: Director, Head of Global Trade Advisory, Deloitte Switzerland
- Kayla Eberli: Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing and Value Chain Alignment, Deloitte Switzerland
Fill in the form below to register.